JOOLA OMEGA STRATA Table Tennis Racket with Riff 34 Rubber (flared) - 3 color options
- COLOR ME A WINNER: Colorful design meets all the elements of a professional blade and rubber to elevate your game
- OFFEND TO DEFEND: The thicker 2.0mm sponge on the Riff 34 rubber provides steady control and when combined with a fast and lightweight blade, makes for a balanced game of offense and defense
- 5-PLY REAL WOOD: Koto, Ayous and Kiri woods combine to form a 5.7mm thick blade that is sturdy, light and fast
- HOW IT STACKS UP (1-10): Speed: 6 / Spin: 6 / Control: 8
- 65 YEARS IN THE MAKING: JOOLA has been a leader in table tennis since 1953. Start playing like a champion with equipment developed for champions!
The blade is a 5-ply combination of Koto, Ayous, and Kiri wood:
- With a diffuse-porous end-grain, Koto wood is nimble and stiffer, allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters.
- Ayous is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the heart of many all-round blades. It is quintessential for players who want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.
- Kiri wood is lightweight, but hard enough to reduce vibrations when the racket contacts the ball. It is considered to be the “breath of life” for various offensive blades.
JOOLA has been a leader in table tennis since 1953 and is the official table sponsor of USA Table Tennis. Start playing like a champion with equipment made for champions!