JOOLA INFINITY OVERDRIVE Table Tennis Racket with Carbon-Kevlar Blade & Micron 48 Rubber (flared)
- WINNING NEVER GOES OUT OF STYLE: Subtle design details meets all the elements of a professional blade and rubber to elevate your game. Speed: 9 / Spin: 9 / Control: 6
- UNSTOPPABLE RUBBER Micron 48 rubber with its 2.2mm sponge makes this the ultimate weapon for attacking with high speed
- BULLETPROOF YOUR GAME FOR A STRONGER OFFENSE: 2 layers of carbon-kevlar reinforces the blade and reduces vibrations while enlarging the 'sweet spot' for a stronger attack
- 5-PLY REAL WOOD: Hinoki, Koto, and Ayous woods combine with the carbon layers to create a lightweight and nimble 6.1mm thick blade
- 65 YEARS IN THE MAKING: JOOLA has been a leader in table tennis since 1953. Start playing like a champion with equipment developed for champions!
- Hinoki, viewed as the 'golden wood' of blades, is a delicate and dynamic wood fit for all styles of game play. Native to central Japan, it is used as the outer-plies of composite blades because it creates more control and increased feedback. It undergoes a meticulous preparation process where trees reaching 300+ years of age are hand selected and then cured for 1-3 years prior to manufacturing.
- Koto wood has a diffuse-porous endgrain, which makes the wood nimble and stiffer allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters.
- Ayous wood is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the heart of many all-around blades. Ayous is quintessential for players that want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.
- Carbon-Kevlar is forged from carbon atoms that are formed into fibers about 5-10 mm in diameter. The 2-plys of carbon reinforces the blade and reduces vibrations while enlarging the 'sweet spot,' for a stronger attack.