JOOLA INFINITY EDGE Table Tennis Racket with Carbon Blade & Driver 42 Rubber (flared) - 3 colors
- JOOLA - AN USA TABLE TENNIS SPONSOR TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, including the Summer Games, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- ITTF REGULATION SIZE: The JOOLA Edge ping pong racket comes with a smooth inverted surface and comfortable ergonomic flared grip handle for enhanced performance, speed, and spin. Table tennis equipment for kids and adults.
- PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION: 2 layers of carbon fibers reinforces the wood and reduces vibrations while enlarging the 'sweet spot' for stronger attacks. Includes all the elements of a professional ping pong racquet, including PVC edge tape to protect the sides.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND DURABILITY 5 PLY REAL WOOD: Only the best materials are combined together, Hinoki, Koto, Ayous, and two layers of Carbon to create the perfect combo for increased speed and greater spin. Great for the family game room.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS (SCALE 0-100) - Speed: 95, Spin: 94, Control: 94. Includes JOOLA Driver 42 Table Tennis Rubber on both sides. Does not come with ping pong balls. Great gift for someone who already owns an indoor or outdoor JOOLA ping pong table.
The JOOLA Infinity Series Edge Racket's carbon blade is a combination of 5-ply wood and 2-ply carbon to make a 5.7mm thick 7-ply blade. The wood is a combination of Hinoki, Koto, Ayous woods and Carbon.
- Hinoki is a delicate and dynamic wood fit for all styles of game play. Native to central Japan, it is used as the outer-plies of composite blades because it creates more control and increased feedback. It undergoes a meticulous preparation process where trees reaching 300+ years of age are hand selected and then cured for 1-3 years prior to manufacturing.
- Koto wood has a diffuse-porous endgrain, which makes the wood nimble and stiffer allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters.
- Ayous wood is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the heart of many all-around blades. Ayous is quintessential for players that want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.Carbon Fiber is forged from carbon atoms that are formed into fibers about 5-10 mm in diameter. The 2-plys of carbon reinforces the blade and reduces vibrations while enlarging the 'sweet spot,' for a stronger attack.
JOOLA has been a leader in table tennis since 1953 and is the official table sponsor of USA Table Tennis. Start playing like a champion with equipment made for champions!