JOOLA INFINITY BALANCE Table Tennis Racket with Method 38 Rubber (flared)
- JOOLA - AN USA TABLE TENNIS SPONSOR TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, including the Summer Games, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- ITTF REGULATION SIZE: The JOOLA Balance ping pong racket comes with a smooth inverted surface and comfortable ergonomic flared grip handle for enhanced performance and spin. Table tennis equipment for kids and adults.
- PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION: The perfect balance of design with all the elements of a professional ping pong racquet to take your game to the next level. Flexible PVC edge tape protects the side of the racket.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY AND DURABILITY 7 PLY REAL WOOD: Only the best materials are combined together, Limba, Koto, Ayous, and Kiri wood, to create the perfect combo for increased control and spin. Great for the family game room.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS (SCALE 0-100) - Speed: 92, Spin: 92, Control: 92. Includes JOOLA Method 38 Table Tennis Rubber on both sides. Does not come with ping pong balls. Great gift for someone who already owns an indoor or outdoor JOOLA ping pong table.
- Limba wood comes from the Terminalia Superba tree, which is native to tropical western Africa and is the classic European topspin wood. Limba is used as the outer ply in table tennis blades because it provides a flexible yet hard feeling which allows the player to enhance their top-spin.
- Koto wood has a diffuse-porous endgrain, which makes the wood nimble and stiffer allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters.
- Ayous wood is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the “heart” of many all-around blades. Ayous is quintessential for players that want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.
- Kiri wood is lightweight, but hard enough to reduce vibrations when the racket makes contact with the ball. It is considered to be the “breath of life” for various offensive blades.