JOOLA OMEGA STRATA Table Tennis Racket with Riff 34 Rubber (flared) - 3 color options
- COLOR ME A WINNER: Colorful design meets all the elements of a professional blade and rubber to elevate your game
- OFFEND TO DEFEND: The thicker 2.0mm sponge on the Riff 34 rubber provides steady control and when combined with a fast and lightweight blade, makes for a balanced game of offense and defense
- 5-PLY REAL WOOD: Koto, Ayous and Kiri woods combine to form a 5.7mm thick blade that is sturdy, light and fast
- HOW IT STACKS UP (1-10): Speed: 6 / Spin: 6 / Control: 8
- 65 YEARS IN THE MAKING: JOOLA has been a leader in table tennis since 1953. Start playing like a champion with equipment developed for champions!
- JOOLA’s new line of Omega rackets are geared towards recreational-level players looking to take their game to the next level. The Strata racket, the final in the series, is assembled with pips-in JOOLA Riff 34 rubber on both sides with a sponge thickness of 2.0mm, providing a more offensive game. The softer sponge provides more spin at lower speeds. The blade is a 5-ply combination of Koto, Ayous, and Kiri wood.
- With a diffuse-porous end-grain, Koto wood is nimble and stiffer, allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters.
- Ayous is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the heart of many all-round blades. It is quintessential for players who want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.
- Kiri wood is lightweight, but hard enough to reduce vibrations when the racket contacts the ball. It is considered to be the “breath of life” for various offensive blades.