JOOLA OMEGA SPEED Table Tennis Racket with Torrent 33 Rubber (flared) - 4 color options
- SPEED IN STYLE: Color & design meets all the elements of a professional blade and rubber to elevate your game.
- DEVELOP YOUR GAME: The thicker 2.0mm sponge on the Torrent 33 rubber provides medium speed and good control to help develop your strokes
- 5-PLY REAL WOOD: Limba from the Terminalia Superba tree and Abachi from the Obeche tree combine to create a 5.7mm thick lightweight and nimble blade
- HOW IT STACKS UP (1-10): Speed: 5 / Spin: 5 / Control: 7
- 65 YEARS IN THE MAKING: JOOLA has been a leader in table tennis since 1953. Start playing like a champion with equipment developed for champions!
JOOLA’s new line of Omega rackets are geared towards recreational-level players looking to take their game to the next level. The Speed racket, the second in the series, is assembled with pips-in JOOLA Torrent 33 rubber on both sides with a sponge thickness of 2.0mm, providing a more offensive game. The softer sponge provides more spin at lower speeds. The blade is a 5-ply combination of Limba and Abachi/Ayous woods, creating a 5.7mm blade thickness.
- Limba is native to tropical western Africa and is the classic European topspin wood. It is used as the outer ply in blades because it provides a flexible yet hard feeling, which allows the player to enhance their top-spin.
- The Abachi/Ayous wood is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the heart of many all-round blades. It is essential for players who want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.