JOOLA INFINITY BALANCE Table Tennis Racket with Method 38 Rubber (flared)
- PLAY LIKE A CHAMPION: The perfect balance of design with all the elements of a professional blade and rubber to take your game to the next level
- FOR FAST-ATTACK PLAYERS: Features a premium quality Method 38 rubber with a sponge thickness of 2.1mm, perfect for offensive players who attack with high speed
- 5-PLY REAL WOOD: Limba, Koto, Ayous, and Kiri wood make up a thickness of 5.7mm and provide the perfect combo to increase control for better spin
- HOW IT STACKS UP (1-10): Speed: 7 / Spin: 8 / Control: 8
- 65 YEARS IN THE MAKING: JOOLA has been a leader in table tennis since 1953. Start playing like a champion with equipment developed for champions!
Assembled with top-of-the-line wood and high-quality rubbers, JOOLA’s new line of Infinity rackets is designed to take your everyday game to the next level. The Balance racket, the first in the series, is assembled with pips-in JOOLA Method 38 rubber on both sides with a sponge thickness of 2.1mm, providing more spin for offensive players who attack with higher speeds. The JOOLA Infinity Series Balance Racket blade is a 5-ply combination of Limba, Koto, Ayous, and Kiri woods, creating a 5.7mm blade thickness.
- Limba wood comes from the Terminalia Superba tree, which is native to tropical western Africa and is the classic European topspin wood. Limba is used as the outer ply in table tennis blades because it provides a flexible yet hard feeling which allows the player to enhance their top-spin.
- Koto wood has a diffuse-porous endgrain, which makes the wood nimble and stiffer allowing the player to produce faster blocks and rapid counters.
- Ayous wood is lightweight, firm, and elastic which is why it is the “heart” of many all-around blades. Ayous is quintessential for players that want to keep the ball in play to wear out their opponents.
- Kiri wood is lightweight, but hard enough to reduce vibrations when the racket makes contact with the ball. It is considered to be the “breath of life” for various offensive blades.