JOOLA 3000 SC Professional Table Tennis Table with WM Net and Post Set
JOOLA 3000SC Table Tennis Table With WM Net
The JOOLA 3000-SC is a high quality centerfold table, the official table of the Annual North American Teams Championships and North American Tour! A JOOLA best-seller, this table glides in and out of playing position with its automatic system. It has four heavy-duty durable wheels (two of which have brake systems) serving the undercarriage, which is made of powder-coated metal and contains a 50 mm metal frame under it's Olympic-quality 22 mm fast playing surface (coated with especially processed polyester). The 3000-SC also boasts adjustable, solid rubber levelers underneath each corner leg. Includes a professional quality WM net. The JOOLA 3000-SC is the top-of-the-line model, so expect decades of use from it! Made in Germany.
TABLE SHIPMENTS NOTICE
- Generally, tables can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states and are shipped Monday through Friday via motor freight carriers. (Shipments to Canada will be charged a shipping fee of $220.00)
- Tables are delivered curbside and the customer or an agent of the customer must be present to receive it.
- Due to size, some trucks may be unable to access certain residential areas. If the required destination may have this problem, please contact JOOLA USA prior to placing the order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact JOOLA if special assistance is required.
- Once the table has been shipped, a notification, PRO (tracking number), and local terminal's phone number will be provided. The customer may be responsible for contacting the local terminal to schedule a delivery time with the freight company, so it is recommended that he/she confirm with JOOLA North America.
- If the address for the shipping destination needs to be amended for any reason and the table has already been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to the customer for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage.
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt.
- If the customer suspects damage that is not visible, please note "Subject to Inspection" on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver does not allow this notation, the customer should refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit.
- If the customer or agent of the customer chooses to accept delivery without inspection of the table and finds that the table is damaged after the freight company leaves, neither JOOLA North America nor the freight company can be held liable for the damages.
- Once the customer notifies JOOLA North America of a shipment rejection and receives confirmation from JOOLA North America, a replacement (if available), will be sent within in seven (7) business days.
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within one week. The customer may file a claim for damages with the freight company, but JOOLA North America is not responsible for these efforts or the outcome.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, the customer is responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.
- Tables cannot be shipped COD (cash on delivery) and are neither returnable nor exchangeable unless there is written authorization from JOOLA North America.