HOLIDAY SHIPPING DATES
To be sure your orders arrive before the holidays, please place your order by noon on the dates in our schedule below.
Table tennis tables (freight shipments) - December 14, 2015
All other table tennis items (non-freight shipments)
- December 17, 2015
Our goal is to process all orders within 1 business day (not including weekends or holidays) of order receipt. Adequate lead-time may be needed on large volume orders. If there is an item in your order that is on backorder or out of stock, you will be notified by a customer service representative. Once an order has been placed, we are not able to alter the order.
Orders shipped within Maryland or California will be charged sales tax. Any other local taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Orders placed through JOOLAUSA.com must be placed with Visa, MasterCard or American Express or through Pay Pal.
JOOLA North America is a division of Sport Squad, LLC and as such your credit card statement will reflect charges from "Sport Squad".
By clicking "Submit Order" on the checkout page you are agreeing to pay the total amount in full.
All orders, excluding tables, will be sent via USPS or UPS Ground. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with your tracking information. Orders should arrive between 3 - 8 business days after being placed. Rush delivery is available for an additional charge. If overnight or two day shipping is desired, please place your order by 11:00am EST, to be sure your order can be processed and packed in time. Orders to the US over $50 are eligible for free shipping. If free shipping is chosen at checkout, JOOLA reserves the right to pick the best method to delivery your order.
- Generally, tables can only be shipped to the contiguous 48 states and are shipped Monday through Friday via motor freight carriers.(Shipments to Canada will be charged a shipping fee of $220.00)
- Tables are delivered curbside and the customer or an agent of the customer must be present to receive it.
- Due to size, some trucks may be unable to access certain residential areas. If the required destination may have this problem, please contact JOOLA USA prior to placing the order.
- Additional services can be provided by the freight company at an additional charge. Please contact JOOLA if special assistance is required.
- Once the table has been shipped, depending on the carrier, a notification, PRO (tracking number), and local terminal's phone number will be provided. The customer may be responsible for contacting the local terminal to schedule a delivery time with the freight company, so it is recommended that he/she confirm with JOOLA North America.
- If the address for the shipping destination needs to be amended for any reason and the table has already been shipped, an additional charge will apply.
- Most freight companies require a four hour time window for delivery. If the freight company is late for delivery, please contact them directly.
- Failure to comply with the arranged delivery time will result in additional charges to the customer for redelivery and/or storage fees established by the freight company.
- Once the table has been removed from the truck, and while the driver is still present:
- Inspect the table for damage.
- Table damage must be noted on the Delivery Receipt.
- If the customer suspects damage that is not visible, please note "Subject to Inspection" on the Delivery Receipt. If the driver does not allow this notation, the customer should refuse the shipment.
- All of this must be observed to ensure proper credit.
- If the customer or agent of the customer chooses to accept delivery without inspection of the table and finds that the table is damaged after the freight company leaves, neither JOOLA North America nor the freight company can be held liable for the damages.
- Once the customer notifies JOOLA North America of a shipment rejection and receives confirmation from JOOLA North America, a replacement (if available), will be sent within in seven (7) business days.
- For any concealed damage found after the delivery, you must notify the freight company within one week. The customer may file a claim for damages with the freight company, but JOOLA North America is not responsible for these efforts or the outcome.
- If you find your table has concealed damage, do not assemble the table. If a table has freight damage and a pick-up by the freight company is required, the customer is responsible for re-packing the table in its original packaging.
- Tables cannot be shipped COD (cash on delivery) and are neither returnable nor exchangeable unless there is written authorization from JOOLA North America.
Items returned for refund or exchange must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
Products must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories. Rubber, nets, and balls cannot be returned if opened.
ASSEMBLED RACKETS are NOT returnable or exchangeable.
Tables are NOT returnable or exchangeable.
Glues, cleaners or edge tape are NOT returnable or exchangeable.
All returns must include an RMA number assigned by JOOLA North America. Please contact JOOLA North America at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301.816.3060 and reference your order number. Items mailed back without an RMA number will not be processed.
Returns must be shipped prepaid; COD deliveries will not be accepted.
Refunds will be issued within 7 business days of delivery to our return address. The cost of shipping & handling will be deducted from your refund. For exchanges, additional shipping & handling charges will apply. If the return is a result of our error or found to be defective, you won't be charged for return shipping & handling.
Please send your returns to:
JOOLA North America
3711 West Street
Hyattsville, MD 20785
*Please reference the RMA number.